NWAltimas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NWAltimas

North West Altimas

2 posters

Can I get some opinions about cardomain

NocturnalChaos
    NocturnalChaos

Can I get some opinions about cardomain Empty Can I get some opinions about cardomain

Post by NocturnalChaos February 16th 2009, 5:24 am

So I was just wondering on cardomain how many of you just skip a ride when you see one that you don't really like what the person has done to it,and how many of you would actually take the time to leave someone negative feed back about their ride because its not your style? And NO no one left me negative feedback on my Altima,but someone did on something. I know that you put your car out on the world wide web that theirs going to be people that may not like your ride,but I am just wondering if that is appropriate or normal to leave negative feedback?
    bt2580
    bt2580

Can I get some opinions about cardomain Empty Re: Can I get some opinions about cardomain

Post by bt2580 February 16th 2009, 8:32 am

I am sure that you noticed where my car is in the Altima rankings, and I can tell you that it has been a tough road to be up there. My car has been hit with a LOT of negative votes in the past, but has somehow managed to claw it's way back up each time. I have yet to see a negative feedback though. The people doing the 'hatin' will hit you with 1 star and never leave a comment. Do I care what they think...No. I built my car for me, the way I wanted it, and those that can appreciate it, do.

If it were not for the sponsors on the car, I would probably not care too much where the car was ranked. That was actully true from May till Oct. last year. The car was ranked 3.5 stars and had had only 378 views. I then posted up that the car was sponsored by V-LEDS, reworked the whole page, and added all of the stuff for V-LEDS. Hmmm, kinda strange what catches people's attention.

I tend to not leave comments for people unless they have already done so for me. There is a lot of 'fishing' for votes that is done there as well. I have actually left a comment that said something to the effect of;
    'not my style, but I appreciate the work that went into doing what you have done...'

To answer your question...Is it OK to post a negative comment? Yes, but I can guarantee that the owner of the car will delete it (you can edit your guest book on there), and will turn around and slam you with a 1* rating.
    NocturnalChaos
    NocturnalChaos

Can I get some opinions about cardomain Empty Re: Can I get some opinions about cardomain

Post by NocturnalChaos February 17th 2009, 4:20 pm

Thanks for the info,I was just shocked when someone actually took time out of their day to leave me a negative comment on my Jetta that I have on cardomain. I CLEARLY just had my own style and my car was very bold,I know that the German car lovers try to keep theirs cars well I guess with the German look to them,which I do like,but I got dissed on because I got creative with mine,He said NO ONE would ever do what I did to my car.lol And I was like whatever,their was one simular in the fast and furious movie so ya it has been done before.I see lots of cars on the cardomain that I don't like,but my god I don't seriously take the time to tell someone how much I don't like their ride.Everyone has their own style and we get to show that in our cars and I guess I was just dumb founded that someone would be so rude? Anyways lol so I told him so and then took a look at his car and just had to make a comment,I told him that his wheels made his car look like a fourwheel drive and that he needed to bring it down and that it couldn't possible handle well that way.lol Im sure he loved that coming from a girl. Maybe I shouldn't of commented back,but Im just not the kind of person to let people mess with me without saying my peace. thanks for listening.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content