NWAltimas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NWAltimas

North West Altimas

+9
Blackmobile
mastercater7
danfiveten
matt_to_the_v
bt2580
clouderold
9594Altima
vintageroy13
My07Altima
13 posters

so Bill got one up yay thanks bill

Blackmobile
    Blackmobile

so Bill got one up yay thanks bill - Page 2 Empty Re: so Bill got one up yay thanks bill

Post by Blackmobile March 26th 2009, 4:38 pm

sorry guys I won't be able to make it. i'll do what i can for the next meet, hopefully i'll have more mods to show off by then too!
    My07Altima
    My07Altima

so Bill got one up yay thanks bill - Page 2 Empty So the meet is 3 days away

Post by My07Altima March 26th 2009, 5:42 pm

Final Tally tonight Please shoot bill your number if your up in the north Convoy, shoot who ever wants to take charge in the south the number if your down south.

Also the leads from both the south and north Convoys may want to give each other their numbers to keep in contact as the Convoys hopefully will be meeting up prior to the whole meet!

K guys the Great Cleaning getting ready for GG beings tonight and it wont stop till its shines in its parking space at GG.

important guys Final Tally for the Convoy leads!!!! Thank you and see you there.
    danfiveten
    danfiveten

so Bill got one up yay thanks bill - Page 2 Empty Re: so Bill got one up yay thanks bill

Post by danfiveten March 26th 2009, 11:08 pm

Ill take charge of south. 503 890 9559, shoot me a call if your coming.
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 March 26th 2009, 11:38 pm

Those coming from the north...Bill, 360-202-9999.

Dan and I talked today, and we have arranged a meeting point for the club at the Safeway on NW Market St in Seattle.
    My07Altima
    My07Altima

so Bill got one up yay thanks bill - Page 2 Empty Alright guys

Post by My07Altima March 27th 2009, 8:47 pm

well have the leads decide the drive order at the Safeway looks like sun breaks in Seattle after about 8am so we are going to get a good day, crappy thing is rain on Saturday. I guess that if it lets up and we just end up with cloud cover its good for the waxing eh.

on the Side note about our club meet lets set up a weekend like a Saturday or Sunday for the General Summer meet, as for the Club I think a night Drive would be kind of nice some time in the List. Now that I have driven Chuckanut Dr. I think that the Club would benefit from a cruise up to it. That is the most Amazing stretch of road I have found in this state, I did not realize how awesome it really is, have to keep the wits about you.

I think it would be a lot of fun. I believe that it would be alot of fun, as for the north crew if we are able to get our stuff together to do a border crossing figure we can all go hit tazs place, take his family to Dinner see about a brain storm session see what we can help him with as a club see how things go this summer!

I would like to have several meets this year, I also would like to see the north and south have several of their own see if we cant get more crew in the south, seems to wain as you go south but I figure you guys have atleast 4 or 5 members down their so hope to see this all come together this summer. 
    danfiveten
    danfiveten

Post by danfiveten March 28th 2009, 2:02 am

ya i havent heard from anyone yet Sad i may be leading myself lol.
    NotJustAnyAltiWife
    NotJustAnyAltiWife

Post by NotJustAnyAltiWife March 28th 2009, 7:30 pm

Notice he says chuckanut is the best thing ever NOW...Do you have any idea how much convincing it took to get him to take the road?

lol anyways - we'll be there with both girls tomorrow! Bill - Maddie will have someone to play with...maybe they'll keep each other out of trouble that way...lol.

See you guys tomorrow Smile
    danfiveten
    danfiveten

Post by danfiveten March 28th 2009, 8:40 pm

hey bill, can u get me a set of directions to the safeway there. I have no clue lol, and from the looks of it im a lone alti tommrow Sad
    matt_to_the_v
    matt_to_the_v

Post by matt_to_the_v March 28th 2009, 8:59 pm

me and 9594Altima are meeting up in gorst then rolling to port orchard meet with some 240s then going to KK
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 March 28th 2009, 9:15 pm

danfiveten wrote:hey bill, can u get me a set of directions to the safeway there. I have no clue lol, and from the looks of it im a lone alti tommrow Sad

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?name=Safeway&city=Seattle&state=WA&address=1423+NW+Market+St&zipcode=98107&country=US&latitude=47.668665&longitude=-122.374281&geocode=ADDRESS&id=12571317

Get off on the 45th St exit...head west. Will become 46th for awhile and then become Market st.
    vintageroy13
    vintageroy13

Post by vintageroy13 March 28th 2009, 11:10 pm

so f%^k the rain. i am going to try my best to make the alti look decent but might end up detailing it at GG. hey bill are we still going to install the hood struts?? and if so what do i need to bring. oh well see you guys at starbucks at 8.
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 March 28th 2009, 11:14 pm

vintageroy13 wrote:so f%^k the rain. i am going to try my best to make the alti look decent but might end up detailing it at GG. hey bill are we still going to install the hood struts?? and if so what do i need to bring. oh well see you guys at starbucks at 8.

I'll have everything to put in your struts. I am detailing the inside and will at least wash the exterior today. I'll bring stuff with me to finish it up down at GG
    danfiveten
    danfiveten

Post by danfiveten March 28th 2009, 11:49 pm

ya i washed and detailed my alti today, even though its sitting in the rain right now, then gets a few hour drive. Ill clean her back up up there. Ill be seeing you guys at safeway, once were all there we s houdl roll out asap to get a good amout of spots for us to park since last year some people were getting towed because there was no spaces left. I want to have us all park together Smile mwa ha ha. Oh bill i just printed the cards for you to.
    My07Altima
    My07Altima

so Bill got one up yay thanks bill - Page 2 Empty Hey guys

Post by My07Altima March 29th 2009, 3:56 am

We washed the car I spent time waxing half at a time half way in a garage I dried it then waxed each half, I will bring the Aluminum polish I managed to get some tools in the little box for detailing if any one needs them.

in any case forgot to vacuum the dang trunk liner Sad o well but have detail spray thats coming with me.

lots of Microfiber towels Very Happy k guys see you at the starbucks tomorrow 8 AM sharp
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 March 29th 2009, 4:02 am

NotJustAnyAltiWife wrote:Notice he says chuckanut is the best thing ever NOW...Do you have any idea how much convincing it took to get him to take the road?

lol anyways - we'll be there with both girls tomorrow! Bill - Maddie will have someone to play with...maybe they'll keep each other out of trouble that way...lol.

See you guys tomorrow Smile

That is why I love working up in Bellingham...To get home, I either take Chuckanut Dr or Hwy 9. Either is a fun road.
    clouderold

Post by clouderold March 29th 2009, 4:39 am

I'll be there, probably won't make the 8am caravan, but I'll do my best to.... If not i'll just see you guys at the show!!
    NotJustAnyAltiWife
    NotJustAnyAltiWife

Post by NotJustAnyAltiWife March 29th 2009, 4:53 am

My07Altima wrote:We washed the car I spent time waxing half at a time half way in a garage I dried it then waxed each half, I will bring the Aluminum polish I managed to get some tools in the little box for detailing if any one needs them.

in any case forgot to vacuum the dang trunk liner Sad o well but have detail spray thats coming with me.

lots of Microfiber towels Very Happy k guys see you at the starbucks tomorrow 8 AM sharp

we'll actually be there a bit before 8...i need my coffee if i'm going to be dealing w/ both girls AND my cousin who's coming with us all day...we're planning to leave monroe by about 6:30, so that should put us up there around 7:30 or 7:45ish. MAKE WAY IN THE LINE!
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 March 29th 2009, 1:12 pm

Wakey wakey, everyone...Time to roll!
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 March 30th 2009, 2:02 pm

Well,

It was good to see everyone that rolled out for this event. It was a great time even with the 'minor' set backs encountered by some.

-Taz & Danny, I am glad you persisted with your border crossing, even though it took you forever...
    -Dan510, nice to finally meet you, and I never did tell you, but your map light bulb was bad...I pulled a good one from my car. Very Happy
    -Austin, nice to meet you as well
    -Matt, Happy B-DAY...Hope you had fun last night...
    -Thanks to my wife for rolling down...
    -Aaron, Will, Roy, It was fun hanging with you guys as always.

It looks as though we may have picked up one new member while there as well.
    clouderold

Post by clouderold March 30th 2009, 5:18 pm

Was definitely an awesome show, it was good to meet everyone and have some more conversations.. Definitely some sweet cars! If you are looking for pics from the meet here's the official thread on NWNissans

http://www.northwestnissans.com/board/showthread.php?t=92772
    ace_khreem
    ace_khreem

Post by ace_khreem March 30th 2009, 7:34 pm

Aww man, you know if I was in the states i would have been there. Put the pics up so I can see what I missed. Did the Maxima guys park with yall or did yall have to find a seperate parking area.
    mastercater7
    mastercater7

Post by mastercater7 March 31st 2009, 12:14 am

Holy sig pic! No we left because we couldn't find parking. I doubt any of us will go until they change venues; which is what they have needed to do for the past few years. We ended up moving to the nwmotoring meet. It was great; nice people, plenty of parking, and good food.
    danfiveten
    danfiveten

Post by danfiveten March 31st 2009, 1:27 am

Ahh thanks bill for the new led then. its nice havin that led finally working. Ive looked at all the pics, seems no one took pics of our alti's, which really drives me a bit crazy. of course 240's, z's, and 510's and skylines, but no altis?
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 March 31st 2009, 3:51 am

danfiveten wrote:Ahh thanks bill for the new led then. its nice havin that led finally working. Ive looked at all the pics, seems no one took pics of our alti's, which really drives me a bit crazy. of course 240's, z's, and 510's and skylines, but no altis?

Glad you like the bulb, and that I was able to get it working...

I was going to take some pics of our cars, but played install boy all day...Your light and 3 sets of hood struts.

Not uncommon for them to miss us though...In their world, our FWD cars do not exist. Makes me smile when I pull away from a non modded 240....
    9594Altima
    9594Altima

Post by 9594Altima March 31st 2009, 4:46 am

bt2580 wrote:Well,

It was good to see everyone that rolled out for this event. It was a great time even with the 'minor' set backs encountered by some.

-Taz & Danny, I am glad you persisted with your border crossing, even though it took you forever...
    -Dan510, nice to finally meet you, and I never did tell you, but your map light bulb was bad...I pulled a good one from my car. Very Happy
    -Austin, nice to meet you as well
    -Matt, Happy B-DAY...Hope you had fun last night...
    -Thanks to my wife for rolling down...
    -Aaron, Will, Roy, It was fun hanging with you guys as always.

It looks as though we may have picked up one new member while there as well.

Yeah Thanks Bill it was great meeting you and the rest of our little family here. It was fun definitly should do this again!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 8:03 am