NWAltimas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NWAltimas

North West Altimas

+9
Blackmobile
mastercater7
danfiveten
matt_to_the_v
bt2580
clouderold
9594Altima
vintageroy13
My07Altima
13 posters

so Bill got one up yay thanks bill

My07Altima
    My07Altima

so Bill got one up yay thanks bill Empty so Bill got one up yay thanks bill

Post by My07Altima March 6th 2009, 6:43 am

Thank you bill for posting one figured it would be time Woot Count us in going to bring Ocean not sure if we are going to bring the baby but atleast we dont have to rush off if we just have Ocean, any way hope to see you all there again YAY

Going to GG were going to GG YAY Going to GG Cool
    vintageroy13
    vintageroy13

so Bill got one up yay thanks bill Empty Re: so Bill got one up yay thanks bill

Post by vintageroy13 March 6th 2009, 7:28 am

add me to the list--- my old lady and the little one will be in california visiting inlaws--so i am money. lets do this boys. and bill if i still remember you said jack in the box exit 232---and what time would that be at---dont worry i will have the rims back on(if anyone has seen the car domain) and it will be nice and shiny. anyway hope to see as many altimas out there as possible.
    9594Altima
    9594Altima

Post by 9594Altima March 6th 2009, 2:22 pm

1. My07Altima
    2. Vintageroy13
    3. 9594Altima
    clouderold

Post by clouderold March 7th 2009, 12:10 am

1. My07Altima
    2. Vintageroy13
    3. 9594Altima
    4. Clouderold
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 March 7th 2009, 3:53 pm

Actually, I think it was Matt or Dan...
    1. My07Altima
    2. Vintageroy13
    3. 9594Altima
    4. Clouderold[/quote]
    5. Bt2580
    6. Ethel
    7. Mike...black SER
    8. V-LEDS/ with a 350Z
    9. Racingline
    matt_to_the_v
    matt_to_the_v

Post by matt_to_the_v March 7th 2009, 4:09 pm

it wasnt me

Actually, I think it was Matt or Dan...
    1. My07Altima
    2. Vintageroy13
    3. 9594Altima
    4. Clouderold
    5. Bt2580
    6. Ethel
    7. Mike...black SER
    8. V-LEDS/ with a 350Z
    9. Racingline
    10.matt
    9594Altima
    9594Altima

Post by 9594Altima March 7th 2009, 4:10 pm

Can I take blame ;-)
    danfiveten
    danfiveten

Post by danfiveten March 8th 2009, 4:38 am

TWAS I MWA HA HA. Got to remember, i have the power lol. Add me to the list, maybe my dad in his 510. cant wait. lol.
    bt2580
    bt2580

so Bill got one up yay thanks bill Empty Northern Caravan

Post by bt2580 March 12th 2009, 2:53 pm

For those that are coming from the north end...

Meet point to caravan down will be the parking lot of the new Starbuck's at exit 232, Cook Rd.
    The Starbuck's is on the east side of the freeway, app 1/8 mile south on Hwy 99.

GG starts @ 10:00am, so I think we will be fine meeting up @ 8:00am

bt2580
    vintageroy13
    ethel
    mike
    blackmobile
    my07altima???
    v-leds
    Racingline
    vintageroy13
    vintageroy13

Post by vintageroy13 March 15th 2009, 2:35 pm

sounds good i will be there at 7:45 ish to get a cup of coffee for the drive.
    My07Altima
    My07Altima

Post by My07Altima March 16th 2009, 8:11 pm

yeah we are going to head up and meet you guys since seattle is not exact to far from home it will be worth it any way we are probably going to be headed that way the night before and stay at her parents or something but either way we will be there Smile

bt2580 wrote:For those that are coming from the north end...

Meet point to caravan down will be the parking lot of the new Starbuck's at exit 232, Cook Rd.
    The Starbuck's is on the east side of the freeway, app 1/8 mile south on Hwy 99.

GG starts @ 10:00am, so I think we will be fine meeting up @ 8:00am

bt2580
    vintageroy13
    ethel
    mike
    blackmobile
    my07altima???
    v-leds
    Racingline
    9594Altima
    9594Altima

Post by 9594Altima March 17th 2009, 3:23 am

Dont think the Car will be ready for GG:-( So unfortantly I think Ill be rollin with my buddy in His Audi if everybody is cool with that? Wish i could bring my baby but she wants to be difficult
    mastercater7
    mastercater7

Post by mastercater7 March 17th 2009, 10:24 pm

Cars love to be difficult. I am not sure if the maxima guys have a caravan/premeet set up yet. If not, I will probably ride with you all. Regardless we should all park together. 4 Door FWD FTW!
    My07Altima
    My07Altima

Post by My07Altima March 19th 2009, 9:31 am

so whats the deal only 10 of us are going come on more of us have to show than that sheesh
    My07Altima
    My07Altima

Post by My07Altima March 19th 2009, 9:35 am

DanFiveTen would you make sure you have enough decals for those in the group of the ten of us so far that do not have them. in any case any one who would like to have the tags for our forum please let dan know the more we have out there the more people will know about us, I would like to get more people in our Forums seems like we have lost a few people who just have not logged on which is sad, so please keep people coming go out and find people dont be afraid to talk to other Alti owners I know I have done it even though I didnt feel comfortable but so far its looking like we need to try and get more people I would like to see a member base of 100 but no real pressure on that note just hopeful. Very Happy
    9594Altima
    9594Altima

Post by 9594Altima March 19th 2009, 3:08 pm

I would like a Couple Decals for my car and a couple other Alti Owners I know, That would never join the forum but could Help Support it.
    Blackmobile
    Blackmobile

Post by Blackmobile March 19th 2009, 5:59 pm

I'm going to try to make this meet guys, but i'm not sure if i'll be able to. my dad's pretty sick and i've gotta watch him for a while, not sure what his condition will be like by the end of March.. i'll be a last minute decision, maybe even see if racingline wants to cruise down with me, i'll be seing him on friday.
    9594Altima
    9594Altima

Post by 9594Altima March 20th 2009, 2:25 am

Bring your dad man I know he deep down wants to go.

I wish him the best of luck and hope he gets better.
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 March 20th 2009, 1:50 pm

Blackmobile wrote:I'm going to try to make this meet guys, but i'm not sure if i'll be able to. my dad's pretty sick and i've gotta watch him for a while, not sure what his condition will be like by the end of March.. i'll be a last minute decision, maybe even see if racingline wants to cruise down with me, i'll be seing him on friday.

I talked to Taz yesterday and told him that there is no way I am letting him roll into this meet in his Pontiac. So if he does not come with you, he is parking the G6 and riding with me...

Best wishes to your dad.
    mastercater7
    mastercater7

Post by mastercater7 March 22nd 2009, 9:24 pm

My07Altima wrote:DanFiveTen would you make sure you have enough decals for those in the group of the ten of us so far that do not have them. in any case any one who would like to have the tags for our forum please let dan know the more we have out there the more people will know about us, I would like to get more people in our Forums seems like we have lost a few people who just have not logged on which is sad, so please keep people coming go out and find people dont be afraid to talk to other Alti owners I know I have done it even though I didnt feel comfortable but so far its looking like we need to try and get more people I would like to see a member base of 100 but no real pressure on that note just hopeful. Very Happy
    Ya'll should make NWAltimas cards (business card style) and leave them on modified or stock Altimas you see in parking lots etc...
    bt2580, what's wrong with driving a Pontiac to the meet? Also, would ya'll be interested in meeting with a group of Maximas when ya'lls caravan gets down south? I think it would be awesome if a bunch of Altimas and Maximas rolled in together and parked in the same area.
    Zack
    danfiveten
    danfiveten

Post by danfiveten March 22nd 2009, 11:22 pm

I got about 500 cards im bringing with me next sunday. Ill split them all up.
    Gene 3.5
    Gene 3.5

Post by Gene 3.5 March 23rd 2009, 3:59 am

Sorry guys but I'm not going to be able to make this, again. I had to take about a week off of work due to illness and that ate up a lot of the "slack" I had with my boss. Oh well. Have fun w/o me, lol.
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 March 24th 2009, 5:35 am

Gene 3.5 wrote:Sorry guys but I'm not going to be able to make this, again. I had to take about a week off of work due to illness and that ate up a lot of the "slack" I had with my boss. Oh well. Have fun w/o me, lol.

Gene-

Where do you work? Since I will be that far south already, I am thinking of coming by and kicking you in the butt...Just for the hell of it...Better yet, I may just pay you the '$12' and shoot you.
    Gene 3.5
    Gene 3.5

Post by Gene 3.5 March 26th 2009, 4:54 am

bt2580 wrote:
    Gene 3.5 wrote:Sorry guys but I'm not going to be able to make this, again. I had to take about a week off of work due to illness and that ate up a lot of the "slack" I had with my boss. Oh well. Have fun w/o me, lol.

Gene-

Where do you work? Since I will be that far south already, I am thinking of coming by and kicking you in the butt...Just for the hell of it...Better yet, I may just pay you the '$12' and shoot you.
    I feel the love. Sad

We'll have our chance. Smile The second annual Altima Car Club Meet is comin' up soon. Wink
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 March 26th 2009, 1:46 pm

Gene 3.5 wrote:
    bt2580 wrote:

Gene-

I feel the love. Sad

We'll have our chance. Smile The second annual Altima Car Club Meet is comin' up soon. Wink

Bah...

On another note, we should be looking at a meet for the club only.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 5:33 am