NWAltimas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NWAltimas

North West Altimas

5 posters

Blue LED bulbs 194

Blackmobile
    Blackmobile

Blue LED bulbs 194 Empty Blue LED bulbs 194

Post by Blackmobile January 12th 2009, 8:24 pm

So i bought a buttload of led's for my interior, however i'm changing the color because they give my gf a headache. I have blue and white leds, i have blue 6smt led bulbs, as well as blue 4xled bulbs which i later upgrade to the smt because they caused a "spotlight" effect on my maps, the smts give an even light distribution. I also have single blue and white leds if you're going for a less intense brightness effect (good for license plate). I've also got blue 3022 "festoon" bulbs, two 4x and one 9x for sale, changing those to white as well.

I just spent so much on LED's i figure i might as well see if i can sell some since i'll have no use for them when i get my new set. i'll post proper amounts of each bulb type and color when i get home to count them. If you want info or pics of the bulbs lemme know.
    My07Altima
    My07Altima

Blue LED bulbs 194 Empty I can understand

Post by My07Altima January 13th 2009, 4:53 am

I have Red LEDs in mine they dont bother us as much as the other colors do but the car is going to be done up in Red and black in tottal some white decals but other than that pretty much red and black, but the whole headache thing man the blue drove us both nuts
    Blackmobile
    Blackmobile

Blue LED bulbs 194 Empty Re: Blue LED bulbs 194

Post by Blackmobile January 13th 2009, 6:36 pm

I'm keeping the blue led's in the courtesey door lights, but everywhere else is going to be hyper white. I'd keep the blue if it didn't bother my gf so much, i love the look. ah the sacrifices we make Razz
    clouderold

Post by clouderold January 16th 2009, 6:55 pm

I left my gf cause I got sick of her complaining about my exhaust HAHA.
    95GXEjessieeee
    95GXEjessieeee

Post by 95GXEjessieeee May 12th 2009, 10:49 pm

clouderold wrote:I left my gf cause I got sick of her complaining about my exhaust HAHA.

lmfao!!!

my gf used to be sick of me and my car until she went to her highschool races and was like.

jessie, when are you getting a turbo!?

ahah
    clouderold

Post by clouderold May 13th 2009, 12:07 am

95GXEjessieeee wrote:
    clouderold wrote:I left my gf cause I got sick of her complaining about my exhaust HAHA.

lmfao!!!

my gf used to be sick of me and my car until she went to her highschool races and was like.

jessie, when are you getting a turbo!?

ahah

Heh nice, I only date women who support it now LOL
    cdc88
    cdc88

Post by cdc88 June 26th 2009, 3:12 pm

My wife thought it was a waste of money making my custom intake, until she heard it run, and she loves it!
    Shes not really into the hole "fix your car up thing". Shes like why do you have to go fast, i told her its a guys thing. She said that when ever she gets her LEXUS (yea right), i can do what ever i want with the altima-tum.
    yay for me!!!!!!! cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 11th 2024, 3:01 pm