NWAltimas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NWAltimas

North West Altimas

+4
shot_calla
vintageroy13
Gene 3.5
bt2580
8 posters

RacingLine

bt2580
    bt2580

RacingLine Empty RacingLine

Post by bt2580 January 6th 2009, 3:29 am

I am sure that someone here is going to catch the new logo on my CarDomain page...and yes it is true. Taz and I have been talking about a sponsorship for my car for nearly 6 months now, and RacingLine has decided to go ahead with it. From a company standpoint, the advertising that the car can do for their products on the web and at shows is beneficial to them. I am sure that I am going to catch all sorts of hell from you guys and others on various sites.
    Gene 3.5
    Gene 3.5

RacingLine Empty Re: RacingLine

Post by Gene 3.5 January 6th 2009, 3:30 am

Meh, why doesn't anyone ever wanna sponsor me? Sad

Lol, congrats.
    vintageroy13
    vintageroy13

Post by vintageroy13 January 6th 2009, 10:10 pm

hey i have the strut bar, mmi's and battery tie down--where the hell is my sponsorship
    shot_calla
    shot_calla

Post by shot_calla January 6th 2009, 10:48 pm

Congrats on the sponsorship. Lets have him make us some more goodies! I haven't seen any new products for the 3rd gen in a while.

vintageroy13 - i got you beat man, i also have the strut bar, mmi's, battery tie down, plus endlinks. i also helped with his logo! =)
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 January 6th 2009, 11:59 pm

The extent of the sponsorship remains to be seen...With Taz's permission, it is listed as a sponsorship. It is also my way of helping out a guy who has been really good to all of us in the past. Great products at very reasonable prices. The exposure along with my other sponsorship will hopefully help his business to grow, which will hopefully allow him to continue to create newer products as well.
    My07Altima
    My07Altima

RacingLine Empty thats cool by me

Post by My07Altima January 7th 2009, 4:40 am

bt2580 wrote:I am sure that someone here is going to catch the new logo on my CarDomain page...and yes it is true. Taz and I have been talking about a sponsorship for my car for nearly 6 months now, and RacingLine has decided to go ahead with it. From a company standpoint, the advertising that the car can do for their products on the web and at shows is beneficial to them. I am sure that I am going to catch all sorts of hell from you guys and others on various sites.

Just so ya know though im gonna have to give him my car space to put his stuff too but ill get stuck buying it LOL maybe someday down the road when hes doing alot better we will be both sponsored showing up representing both gen 4 and 5 ill represent him even if I never get that sponsorship but ill be glad to be sporting his stuff I want mine to be good enough to travel to shows with you so I can show off the 07 model.

I am looking at general sponsorship as it is anyway
    My07Altima
    My07Altima

Post by My07Altima January 7th 2009, 4:51 am

My07Altima wrote:
    bt2580 wrote:I am sure that someone here is going to catch the new logo on my CarDomain page...and yes it is true. Taz and I have been talking about a sponsorship for my car for nearly 6 months now, and RacingLine has decided to go ahead with it. From a company standpoint, the advertising that the car can do for their products on the web and at shows is beneficial to them. I am sure that I am going to catch all sorts of hell from you guys and others on various sites.

Just so ya know though im gonna have to give him my car space to put his stuff too but ill get stuck buying it LOL maybe someday down the road when hes doing alot better we will be both sponsored showing up representing both gen 4 and 5 ill represent him even if I never get that sponsorship but ill be glad to be sporting his stuff I want mine to be good enough to travel to shows with you so I can show off the 07 model.

I am looking at general sponsorship as it is anyway

Correction gen 3 and 4 my bad dang anxiety im having a major headache any way if we do up a logo for the NWA or NortWestAltimas I hope it says that he is our sponsor we dont need a bunch of free stuff he gives great deals as it is, but just would love to give back to him for being good to us and giving us attn. when others ignored us, he is the first to do stuff up for a car others consider a waste of time. so I am willing to give him free stuff like part of our logo as a way to say thanks but now that I am back I would really like to have any one willing to work on a logo for NWA to submit their ideas and we can vote as a group on the one we like the best, I plan on finding a place that will do up hats and jackets for us I think it would be kind of nice to sport the duds that fit the car, also shoot me some ideas of the Material that you would like to see this on like a wind breaker, leather, swayed leather on denim, and if you want hats, Coffee cups, or what not and I will work with you all to bring everything together I think it would be nice to start with hats and jackets, and move on from there. like shirts lots of ideas in any case it would be cool to have something associated with the emblem like an animal ill look up info on the Altima see what it means and the like.
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 January 30th 2009, 5:11 am

In case you guys do not check the member list on here, Taz from Racing Line has joined our forum.
    We had a chance to talk tonite, and he asked what else I would like to see for the 3rd Gen. We talked about a few different things...
    -Rear sway bar
    -Poly bushings for sway bar
    -Rear strut brace
    -Bolt on chassis bracing
    -Intakes
    -Rear camber adjustment...would need to be control arms

This is not to say that he is going to run out and produce all of these...It is simply sharing ideas and brain storming.

As part of my sponsorship, I will be offering up my car for measurements, etc.
    clouderold

Post by clouderold January 30th 2009, 8:16 am

Dude I want a rear strut bar so bad!!! haha
    vintageroy13
    vintageroy13

Post by vintageroy13 February 1st 2009, 7:00 pm

+1 for the rear strut bar---also want a rear sway bar--fuck stillen and their prices
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 February 1st 2009, 7:51 pm

Believe me, I wish I had known about RacingLine before I started on my car. Great quality and very fair prices.

Taz and I will be meeting up this coming week to discuss some of this stuff. He has already threatened to steal my car for a couple of weeks... Sad Sad
    matt_to_the_v
    matt_to_the_v

Post by matt_to_the_v February 2nd 2009, 2:36 am

bt2580 wrote:Believe me, I wish I had known about RacingLine before I started on my car. Great quality and very fair prices.

Taz and I will be meeting up this coming week to discuss some of this stuff. He has already threatened to steal my car for a couple of weeks... Sad Sad
    put lowjack in your car so when he steals it you know where its at lol
    3rdgen2.5s
    3rdgen2.5s

Post by 3rdgen2.5s February 5th 2009, 6:22 am

I thought the 3rd gen had shocks in the back so how can he make a rear strut bar confused but I'm probably wrong. A mandrel bent midpipe with a high flow cat option for the 2.5 would be a great part since it would be a simple bolt on and the only one available for the 2.5, just thought I would throw that out there. +1 for the rear sway bar.
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 February 5th 2009, 6:24 am

3rdgen2.5s wrote:I thought the 3rd gen had shocks in the back so how can he make a rear strut bar confused but I'm probably wrong. A mandrel bent midpipe with a high flow cat option for the 2.5 would be a great part since it would be a simple bolt on and the only one available for the 2.5, just thought I would throw that out there. +1 for the rear sway bar.

It is technically a shock...Still may be able to do some sort of reinforcement though. We'll see.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 6:00 pm