NWAltimas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NWAltimas

North West Altimas

5 posters

Want to trade tail lights

3rdgen2.5s
    3rdgen2.5s

Want to trade tail lights Empty Want to trade tail lights

Post by 3rdgen2.5s May 27th 2009, 4:48 am

I thought I would give this a shot on here. For some reason I think the 02-04 tail lights with the amber/red combo would look better on my smoke altima than the all red tail lights. So I was hoping someone with the 02-04 tail lights who does not like them and likes the 05-06 tail lights better would be willing to trade them out straight across. Let me know if you are interested at all.
    bt2580
    bt2580

Want to trade tail lights Empty Re: Want to trade tail lights

Post by bt2580 May 27th 2009, 2:33 pm

I can trade you a set...Both of my cars have aftermarket ones now, and I like the all red if I was ever to go back to them.
    3rdgen2.5s
    3rdgen2.5s

Post by 3rdgen2.5s May 27th 2009, 4:35 pm

Thanks a lot Bill and for responding so quickly I wasn't sure if anyone would. So you have a set just laying around then? I will take pictures of mine later tonight so you can see that they are in good condition. Since mine are on my car is there a way you can send a set through your work and I will swap mine out and send mine back through your work? I figured that would eliminate any cost for both parties. I know that is asking a lot of you but you can ask clouderold on here that I keep my word. Let me know what you think.
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 May 27th 2009, 11:44 pm

3rdgen2.5s wrote:Thanks a lot Bill and for responding so quickly I wasn't sure if anyone would. So you have a set just laying around then? I will take pictures of mine later tonight so you can see that they are in good condition. Since mine are on my car is there a way you can send a set through your work and I will swap mine out and send mine back through your work? I figured that would eliminate any cost for both parties. I know that is asking a lot of you but you can ask clouderold on here that I keep my word. Let me know what you think.

I am not worried about you keeping your word...Yakima isn't that far. LOL I'll find out when the next truck heads for Yakima tomorrow. And yes, I truly just have a set laying around right now. You should just come over for that meet this weekend on Sat...Could swap em there.
    3rdgen2.5s
    3rdgen2.5s

Post by 3rdgen2.5s May 27th 2009, 11:59 pm

Thank again, just let me know when a truck is headed this way. Will I just be able to pack them back into the same box and drop them off to head back your way? I would like to make it to a meet sometime this summer, but after getting my wife's car squared away and some other bills we are looking for a house to buy so my weekend is already planned for me and probably no mods for a while Crying or Very sad .....good thing I purchased a header a while back just need to put it on....wanna come help put it on lol?
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 May 28th 2009, 12:06 am

Yes, I believe that they are in the box that the IPCW tails came in that are on my wife's car now. Good box for shipping.
    danfiveten
    danfiveten

Post by danfiveten May 28th 2009, 12:10 am

I want to put amber turn lenses in my se-r tails. I hate all red, im old school like how my 510 has rare international tails lol.
    clouderold

Post by clouderold May 28th 2009, 10:12 pm

bt2580 wrote:
    3rdgen2.5s wrote:Thanks a lot Bill and for responding so quickly I wasn't sure if anyone would. So you have a set just laying around then? I will take pictures of mine later tonight so you can see that they are in good condition. Since mine are on my car is there a way you can send a set through your work and I will swap mine out and send mine back through your work? I figured that would eliminate any cost for both parties. I know that is asking a lot of you but you can ask clouderold on here that I keep my word. Let me know what you think.

I am not worried about you keeping your word...Yakima isn't that far. LOL I'll find out when the next truck heads for Yakima tomorrow. And yes, I truly just have a set laying around right now. You should just come over for that meet this weekend on Sat...Could swap em there.

I wouldn't be worried Bill, I'd recommend him for any kind of trade/sale of stuff. My intake came with all the pieces, promptly, and in good shape for a reasonable price
    3rdgen2.5s
    3rdgen2.5s

Post by 3rdgen2.5s May 28th 2009, 11:03 pm

^^^Thanks Clouderold
    clouderold

Post by clouderold May 28th 2009, 11:57 pm

No problem dude!
    3rdgen2.5s
    3rdgen2.5s

Post by 3rdgen2.5s May 29th 2009, 12:27 am

Bill here are some pictures so you can see that they aren't cracked and in good condition. Let me know what you find out sometime about when a truck is headed this way.
    https://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk38/dcoats08/Tail%20lights/
    3rdgen2.5s
    3rdgen2.5s

Post by 3rdgen2.5s June 2nd 2009, 8:38 pm

Any updates?
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 June 3rd 2009, 2:30 am

3rdgen2.5s wrote:Any updates?

The truck goes over every other week, and we are in the off week right now. Need to clear the shipment with the powers that be too...

Lights look good. I saw what looked like one scratch on the driver's side top, but that is easy to buff out.
    3rdgen2.5s
    3rdgen2.5s

Post by 3rdgen2.5s June 3rd 2009, 3:20 am

Thanks for the update. Sorry I didn't notice the scratch but I washed the car yesterday and you can see it when you get up real close to the light. Other than that they are good though. Just let me know sometime next week if and when they say you can send it.
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 June 3rd 2009, 4:35 pm

3rdgen2.5s wrote:Thanks for the update. Sorry I didn't notice the scratch but I washed the car yesterday and you can see it when you get up real close to the light. Other than that they are good though. Just let me know sometime next week if and when they say you can send it.

DAN,
    I AM THINKING ABOUT TAKING A DRIVE WITH THE FAMILY THIS WEEKEND OVER THE PASS.  COULD YOU MEET UP WITH US IN ELLENSBERG? IT WOULD BE SAT...
    9594Altima
    9594Altima

Post by 9594Altima June 3rd 2009, 4:43 pm

bt2580 wrote:

3rdgen2.5s wrote:Thanks for the update. Sorry I didn't notice the scratch but I washed the car yesterday and you can see it when you get up real close to the light. Other than that they are good though. Just let me know sometime next week if and when they say you can send it.

DAN,
    I AM THINKING ABOUT TAKING A DRIVE WITH THE FAMILY THIS WEEKEND OVER THE PASS.  COULD YOU MEET UP WITH US IN ELLENSBERG? IT WOULD BE SAT...

Me too going to go float the river in ellensberg drink some beer and see what kind of trouble i can find!
    3rdgen2.5s
    3rdgen2.5s

Post by 3rdgen2.5s June 3rd 2009, 4:54 pm

Bill,
    I will have to get back to you about that. My wife and I might be leaving Friday to go to Idaho for the weekend since her Grandpa had major heart surgery yesterday and they gave him a 5% chance of making it. So the next few days are up in the air for us.
    3rdgen2.5s
    3rdgen2.5s

Post by 3rdgen2.5s June 5th 2009, 2:20 am

So we are leaving for Idaho early tomorrow morning and coming back late Saturday so I won't be able to go up to Ellensburg.
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 June 5th 2009, 2:51 am

No prob...We may make the drive on Sunday, or we can shoot for following weekend

Best wishes to the grandparent...
    3rdgen2.5s
    3rdgen2.5s

Post by 3rdgen2.5s June 5th 2009, 5:27 am

Thanks Bill and I will keep you updated.
    3rdgen2.5s
    3rdgen2.5s

Post by 3rdgen2.5s June 8th 2009, 11:00 pm

So we made the trip this weekend but it looks like my weekends for the rest of the month are already booked up for me. I don't know if you can still send them through your work but if not I might just wait a bit and pay for shipping both ways so it doesn't cost you anything.
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 June 8th 2009, 11:03 pm

I got some crap from the manager about the idea, so either we will have to ship them, or meet up at some time.  Mostly the liability issue if they got broken, which I can understand...somewhat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content