NWAltimas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NWAltimas

North West Altimas

4 posters

Excuse me, can i have fifteen cents?

95GXEjessieeee
    95GXEjessieeee

Excuse me, can i have fifteen cents? Empty Excuse me, can i have fifteen cents?

Post by 95GXEjessieeee May 20th 2009, 11:35 pm

Once upon a time me and Julia were downtown in Olympia, sitting in my car waiting for a good friend of mine to do us a favor and buy us some cigarettes.
    As we were waiting and listening to our music, hella bad ass gangsta rap and Pink Floyd, we can't help but notice this MASSIVELY INSANE CRAZY MOTHER FUCKING TALL ASS guy with weird hair across the street, i swear he was around 7 feet tall. He looked like he was in his mid-twenties, hadn't showered for a few days and his clothes were somewhat "trashy". Julia and i suddenly look at each-other with expressions on our faces which seem to shout out "OMFG!? IS THAT REAL?"
    Few moments later this ridiculously tall, trashy man approached the parking lot of the store we were sitting at. He mobbed around a bit, just looking around and eventually brought himself to confront us in our car.
    The first thing he says to us is "Excuse me, can i have fifteen cents?"
    We look at the man, and say "sure" as Julia grabs a quarter and hands it to me to hand to the man.
    He then thanks us and heads off into the store. Julia and I are already thinking "wtf?" but we shortly forget about the super tall man and continue enjoying our music.
    About fifteen minutes after the man walks into the store he returns to the parking lot and crosses the street, to where we had originally seen him. he stands there for several minutes as if he is thinking intensely about something when suddenly he turns around, jolts back across the street into the parking lot and confronts us for a second time.
    I noticed the man holding a white box with some kind of cartoon character on the front, i couldn't quite make out what it was at first but i had known that the white box happened to be a box of children's band-aids; you know, the kind with the cartoon characters on them and such to make band-aids more fun for kids.
    The man opened the box of band-aids and says "here, they're spongebob!" as he hands me four spongebob squarepants band-aids for me and Julia to share. We started to quietly laugh while we thanked him for the band-aids. The man then walked away, back across the street as if everything he had just done was almost like routine. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary to the man.

Moral of this story: don't do meth. =D

i just thought it was worth the read=D i wrote this like a year ago and just found it ahah
    9594Altima
    9594Altima

Excuse me, can i have fifteen cents? Empty Re: Excuse me, can i have fifteen cents?

Post by 9594Altima May 20th 2009, 11:48 pm

Jessie you need a Twitter This is NWAltimas lol
    Terrence
    Terrence

Excuse me, can i have fifteen cents? Empty Re: Excuse me, can i have fifteen cents?

Post by Terrence June 1st 2009, 7:35 pm

lmao i was really getting into that story.....
    cdc88
    cdc88

Post by cdc88 June 24th 2009, 3:55 pm

I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA START SNIFFING THE CAR FOR FOOD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 3:15 pm