NWAltimas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NWAltimas

North West Altimas

+5
bt2580
shot_calla
cdc88
danfiveten
F91
9 posters

Port Orchard member

F91
    F91

Port Orchard member Empty Port Orchard member

Post by F91 March 15th 2009, 2:37 am

Hey all. Got the link to here from the Nissan Forum. We've got a mildly tricked 99 and a bone stock (except for fogs) 08.
    danfiveten
    danfiveten

Port Orchard member Empty Re: Port Orchard member

Post by danfiveten March 15th 2009, 3:07 am

Welcome...welcome....im drugged out of my mind right now hehe.
    cdc88
    cdc88

Post by cdc88 March 15th 2009, 3:55 am

welcome nice to see more 99's
    shot_calla
    shot_calla

Post by shot_calla March 15th 2009, 8:14 am

Welcome aboard!
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 March 15th 2009, 2:00 pm

Welcome to the forum!
    matt_to_the_v
    matt_to_the_v

Post by matt_to_the_v March 15th 2009, 8:08 pm

welcome!
    F91
    F91

Post by F91 March 15th 2009, 9:33 pm

Thanks guys.
    My07Altima
    My07Altima

Port Orchard member Empty welcome

Post by My07Altima March 16th 2009, 8:06 pm

how is it going I have one of the few gen 4s on here so I would love to show you options and stuff if your ever up for that aspect other wise its just nice to know that I wont be the only 4th gen sedan that runs with the dogs LOL
    9594Altima
    9594Altima

Post by 9594Altima March 17th 2009, 3:16 am

F91 wrote:Thanks guys.

Welcome

mad hatter
    mad hatter

Post by mad hatter March 17th 2009, 5:34 pm

Welcome.
    F91
    F91

Post by F91 March 18th 2009, 4:23 am

We will probably get an intake for the 08 and some better tires. Don't want to go too crazy, it's the wifes daily driver!

My07Altima wrote:how is it going I have one of the few gen 4s on here so I would love to show you options and stuff if your ever up for that aspect other wise its just nice to know that I wont be the only 4th gen sedan that runs with the dogs LOL
    My07Altima
    My07Altima

Port Orchard member Empty yeah get the intake

Post by My07Altima March 18th 2009, 5:09 am

Injen is good I dont like the rub that it causes if your not careful how its installed, but it is a nice look.

I have found and will need to refind the MAF that is up for it its a better air fuel mix, keeps it from being to rich.

I found a full computer programming piece it comes with presets so that if you are going for better fuel econ you can put it there, and if you want better response in the throttle it has that as well Blitz makes the simple one but there is one called the Bullypup, and they make it so you can control almost every aspect of the computer which is amazing.
    F91
    F91

Post by F91 March 18th 2009, 1:43 pm

What do you mean by "refind" the MAF? Does the sensor go through a recalibration? That's pretty automatic when the battery is disconnected, isn't it?

My07Altima wrote:Injen is good I dont like the rub that it causes if your not careful how its installed, but it is a nice look.

I have found and will need to refind the MAF that is up for it its a better air fuel mix, keeps it from being to rich.

I found a full computer programming piece it comes with presets so that if you are going for better fuel econ you can put it there, and if you want better response in the throttle it has that as well Blitz makes the simple one but there is one called the Bullypup, and they make it so you can control almost every aspect of the computer which is amazing.
    My07Altima
    My07Altima

Port Orchard member Empty Well the MAF

Post by My07Altima March 19th 2009, 7:51 am

cant seem to find it now but I will look for it basically it reads the information better than stock it wont wig out as much as the stock MAF, the Quality is just way better and all you have to do is unplug the old one and plug the new one in. but for the other aspect here is a link to the Bully Dog it does more than just performance the fact that it can read trouble codes and reset them is almost worth the price, but it can reset the rev-limits, and it can reset the speed limits, you can basically use it to get better Fuel econ on the freeway which means you can get it to about 38 MPG while cruising or higher but I have not had a chance to see for myself I will buy one eventually and if it does what it says I am going to recomend it, shoot even gaining 3 MPG is worth it just consider how much savings that is each month let alone each year, 18 Gallon tank 3 more mpg thats 54 miles more per tank and thats if it only gains you the 3 mpg but I have gotten my car up to 38 on the highway for 500 miles so if the fuel econ gets me 3 more that would mean I can get it to 41 which would easily beat out any other base sedan thats not desiel so im pretty stoked.  I will let you know how it does once I get it I have heard from several people online that it has gotten them atleast the 3, and so and so forth but I wont tell you its really great till I test it myself as I know not to believe everything they say. One good thing is it has a 30 day money back garuntee from a trusted company so cant go wrong with that I will give you the link now also read the facts sheet.

http://www.bullydog.com/product/instructions_faqs/instr_faqs/2/185

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 1:55 pm