NWAltimas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NWAltimas

North West Altimas

4 posters

Sorry for the short notice, Meet and Cruise 2mrw!!! For those interested! LOTS OF CARS AND PEOPLE!

TheRussian

Sorry for the short notice, Meet and Cruise 2mrw!!! For those interested! LOTS OF CARS AND PEOPLE! Empty Sorry for the short notice, Meet and Cruise 2mrw!!! For those interested! LOTS OF CARS AND PEOPLE!

Post by TheRussian January 31st 2009, 9:23 am

a guy i know sent me this....supposedly a bunch of subi's, nissans, bunch of fun cars are meeting up 2 take pix, meet new people and cruise!!!!!!

The link
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1679482

***********hey guys,
    Vancouver, battle ground and anyone who is willing to drive out from portland or where ever you live. we are going to have a meet on january 31st at about 3:00pm at van mall take some pics maybe and then go on a little drive, past battleground towards st helens.
    who will make it there?
    ace_khreem
    ace_khreem

Sorry for the short notice, Meet and Cruise 2mrw!!! For those interested! LOTS OF CARS AND PEOPLE! Empty Re: Sorry for the short notice, Meet and Cruise 2mrw!!! For those interested! LOTS OF CARS AND PEOPLE!

Post by ace_khreem January 31st 2009, 7:38 pm

You know I love meets. And Heck with the short notice it gives me an excuse to cruise down there at 90+ MPH but my daughter has a big girl scout thing today and plus I am leaving soon so wifey may get mad if I decide to spend my whole day with the "car guys". Hmm, maybe infiniti will let me hold their G sedan and drive it down there before I return it to them. LOL!
    clouderold

Sorry for the short notice, Meet and Cruise 2mrw!!! For those interested! LOTS OF CARS AND PEOPLE! Empty Re: Sorry for the short notice, Meet and Cruise 2mrw!!! For those interested! LOTS OF CARS AND PEOPLE!

Post by clouderold January 31st 2009, 9:34 pm

A bunch of my subi buddies are going to that, I can't go I'm at work til 5 and have a thing at 7 =/<br>
    matt_to_the_v
    matt_to_the_v

Post by matt_to_the_v February 1st 2009, 12:24 pm

anyone make it? pics?
    TheRussian

Post by TheRussian February 1st 2009, 7:23 pm

matt_to_the_v wrote:anyone make it? pics?

nope =/ lol i postd but didnt go...car wasnt runnnig good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 6:22 am