NWAltimas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NWAltimas

North West Altimas

+9
Blackmobile
mastercater7
danfiveten
matt_to_the_v
bt2580
clouderold
9594Altima
vintageroy13
My07Altima
13 posters

so Bill got one up yay thanks bill

matt_to_the_v
    matt_to_the_v

so Bill got one up yay thanks bill - Page 3 Empty Re: so Bill got one up yay thanks bill

Post by matt_to_the_v March 31st 2009, 10:08 am

thanks bill.

wish if i spent the day takeing pics there but i didnt.
    My07Altima
    My07Altima

so Bill got one up yay thanks bill - Page 3 Empty We got pics

Post by My07Altima March 31st 2009, 1:27 pm

we have pics of the way down and back we got some at the meet of all of us, there was alot of chaos so it was hard to get anything done right. Sad o well in any case cant wait for our club meet.
    shot_calla
    shot_calla

so Bill got one up yay thanks bill - Page 3 Empty Re: so Bill got one up yay thanks bill

Post by shot_calla March 31st 2009, 4:55 pm

Dang none of you guys took any pics?? I went thru the pics from NWN and not only did I not see any altys, I couldn't even find one in the background of a pic Sad

Looks like the event got a huge turnout and the weather held out.
    9594Altima
    9594Altima

Post by 9594Altima March 31st 2009, 6:53 pm

Yeah I got mean mugged all day in my alti. But I dont care Im proud to have something that only a few have. Unlike the 3 million 240's
    mastercater7
    mastercater7

Post by mastercater7 April 1st 2009, 8:50 pm

Unfortunately the NWN guys hate the maxima's and altima's. We all heard numerous comments about how gay or shitty they thought our cars were when we were trying to find parking. They don't care. We didn't even go last year. The cars are great to look at, but the negativity is something I don't enjoy. We went the NW Motoring meet and people were respectful and made extra parking when it ran out; there was no negativity either. 2 years ago a guy in a Q45 did a 1 second chirp of his tires and was in front of us when we were leaving. That year there were around 5 wrecked 240's on the way there and they were drifting down the hill to the parking lot. They all said we were not allowed to come back and we were all fags for our cars and because of the burn out. Ya'll should come to the NW Motoring meet in May. Us FWD car owners should stick together.
    9594Altima
    9594Altima

Post by 9594Altima April 1st 2009, 9:09 pm

Alright sounds good to me. screw the RWD crew
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 April 1st 2009, 10:50 pm

mastercater7 wrote:Unfortunately the NWN guys hate the maxima's and altima's. We all heard numerous comments about how gay or shitty they thought our cars were when we were trying to find parking. They don't care. We didn't even go last year. The cars are great to look at, but the negativity is something I don't enjoy. We went the NW Motoring meet and people were respectful and made extra parking when it ran out; there was no negativity either. 2 years ago a guy in a Q45 did a 1 second chirp of his tires and was in front of us when we were leaving. That year there were around 5 wrecked 240's on the way there and they were drifting down the hill to the parking lot. They all said we were not allowed to come back and we were all fags for our cars and because of the burn out. Ya'll should come to the NW Motoring meet in May. Us FWD car owners should stick together.

I agree with this...The RWD crowd tends to be a little on the ricer side IMO.

I have honestly been thinking the last couple of days that perhaps we should look at partnering with the Maximas and Sentras as well??? This would allow more people to be involved, and the 3 cars do kind of flow together...
    danfiveten
    danfiveten

Post by danfiveten April 1st 2009, 11:01 pm

^ I agree with sticking with maxi's and sentras. We shoudl see about putting partner sites on our site to sr20 forums, and nwm , and in return them putting links to our sites as well. i made a comment on no alti pics and another person said, oh i didnt see any altis when taking pics, but heres some sentras. Fuckers.
    bt2580
    bt2580

Post by bt2580 April 1st 2009, 11:06 pm

danfiveten wrote:^ I agree with sticking with maxi's and sentras. We shoudl see about putting partner sites on our site to sr20 forums, and nwm , and in return them putting links to our sites as well. i made a comment on no alti pics and another person said, oh i didnt see any altis when taking pics, but heres some sentras. Fuckers.

Hell, just rename them all to 'NWN-FWD'
    mastercater7
    mastercater7

Post by mastercater7 April 2nd 2009, 4:25 am

That would be awesome. NWN-FWD FTW!!!
    9594Altima
    9594Altima

Post by 9594Altima April 2nd 2009, 5:28 am

I like the Idea of the sentra Altima maxima team up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 5:55 am